Refurbishment and defect rectification
This project entailed defect rectification following a previous contractor entering administration.
Our aftercare manager coordinated in-house Mildren operatives to complete the works, with specialist elements undertaken by others.
- sealing a leak from a water main joint behind IPS/cistern preventing further water ingress
- replacement of damaged ceiling tiles
- redecoration throughout
- re-alignment of roller shutter doors
- general making good, for instance, mastic finishes, dented doors and scratched windows / radiators
- removal and replacement of electrical trunking throughout, straightening power sockets etc.
- a sparkle clean to finish including carpets
- external works such as weeding and laying of top soil, new path edging etc
We also completed commissioning of PV panels and other areas of M&E.
Several units remain available for rent.