A MASSIVE well done to the Mildren Team who have secured a truly Excellent 45 OUT OF 45 on a recent CCS inspection.
We are building a new M&S AND Home Bargains store which is progressing well.
How did we do it? Because:
- We are delivering local community and charity initiatives
- We are carrying out career promotion exercises including presentations to local schools and student site visits
- Our community action plan is engaging and supporting local charities, local businesses and creating positive experiences for the local community
- We evidence excellent carbon footprint statistics and site carbon reduction initiatives
- We have embraced climate change training and encouraging carbon reduction in the supply chain
- We have undertaken a number of health risk and lifestyle initiatives which include mental health awareness and ensuring an inclusive work environment
- Healthy eating / fresh fruit days are promoted
- Our workforce regularly donate to a local foodbank
Superb job, team.
Timelapse of this project can be seen here: Bride Hall Developments – Uckfield (reachtimelapse.co.uk)