The site will be developed to a BREEAM ‘Very Good’ standard with sustainability at the heart of design and delivery
Concorde Park is a new state of the art industrial scheme, consisting of 10 units at the well established Segensworth Industrial Estate, located just off J9 M27.
We have been instructed by Kingsbridge Estates to construct 10 units ranging from 2,971 sq ft to 20,000 sq ft. The units will have loading facilities, first floor, high quality office space and a minimum eaves height of 8.4m.
The project started in September 2019 and units are expected to be available to let from July 2020.
Concorde Park is a Site Importance for Nature Conservation (SINC)
- No material was sent to landfill during the works
- 2,850m3 of topsoil re-purposed off site at two local golf courses
- 4,418m3 of material remains on site as fill material
- No primary aggregates were imported during construction
- 8,180T of recycled Type1 material was imported and re-purposed
- 1,440T of recycled Track Ballast imported and re-purposed
- Photovoltaic capability to all units
- Fast charging EV points across the site
- Defibrillator available onsite
Dalue of development
Number of units
Segensworth, Segensworth Road, Fareham, UK